Forum Title: Spraying Dumond SafeNEasy oil and grease remover through a titan440?
Been reading articles on this site for some time now and finally needed to post. Here goes.... I am working on a large warehouse 80,000 sqft that used to be a part manufacturer. SO the walls, columns and corrugated ceiling are covered in grease that I will need to remove. I've used the Dumond SafeNEasy Oil and Grease Remover with a pump sprayer and it worked great in the past. But given the size of the project I was wondering if I can run it through the a spray machine. Anyone have experience with spraying this exact product or something very similiar? I assume the product will atomize but will it destroy the spray machine? I am open to any other application methods or products that would work.
Category: Painter Post By: ALVIN LUCAS (Hemet, CA), 07/25/2019

Out of curiosity has anyone used an airless spray machine for something other than paint? Right now I'm going to use coat the entire surface w the degreaser and then power was clean? I am also thinking about using a hot water pressure washer.

- GREG CURTIS (Memphis, TN), 08/12/2019

Tips, Support & Resources For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527