Forum Title: How to achieve the finish of the attached photo
I reface cabinets by trade and know all the techniques to achieve the appropriate finish on wood. However, I wanted to finish a project of my own (wrought iron) and came across the following finish in the attached photo. My substrate supplier didn't have an answer. Maybe somebody out there does?? Thank you.
Category: Painter Post By: VINCENT WATKINS (Haverhill, MA), 07/28/2019

What it looks like to me is gun bluing & rust bluing techniques. Its all ornamental iron, where it looks blue it gun bluing where its brown its rust bluing. After the chair gun bluing techniques are achieved its clear coated.

- PAUL TAYLOR (Chico, CA), 08/08/2019

Homeowner Remodeling Resource Guide & Helpful Links

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527